Monteview

United States
FairMostly Clear
75°
47°
47°

Forecast

  • 6 AMFair46°
  • 7 AMFair46°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMFair63°
  • 1 PMSunny66°
  • 2 PMSunny68°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMFair55°
  • 1 AMClear54°
  • 2 AMClear53°
  • 3 AMClear52°
  • 4 AMFair51°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°47°Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°43°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 70F. E winds shifting to SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 43F. SW winds shifting to N at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°42°Showers in the morning with isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 64F. NNE winds shifting to S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%54°38°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°36°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 36F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%56°35°Sunny. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low around 35F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°37°Partly cloudy skies. High 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°38°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. NE winds shifting to S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 38F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°38°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 38F. SSW winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%60°38°Sun and a few passing clouds. High around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:27 AM7:11 PM

Map