Elk City

United States

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny65°
  • 12 PMSunny72°
  • 1 PMSunny76°
  • 2 PMSunny78°
  • 3 PMSunny78°
  • 4 PMSunny75°
  • 5 PMSunny70°
  • 6 PMSunny67°
  • 7 PMClear63°
  • 8 PMClear61°
  • 9 PMClear58°
  • 10 PMClear57°
  • 11 PMClear55°
  • 12 AMClear54°
  • 1 AMClear52°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear50°
  • 4 AMClear50°
  • 5 AMClear49°
  • 6 AMClear48°
  • 7 AMSunny47°
  • 8 AMSunny49°
  • 9 AMSunny52°
  • 10 AMSunny57°
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°47°Sunny. High around 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%75°48°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 75F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%73°47°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%58°39°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°36°Sunny. High 57F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°36°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°35°Mostly cloudy skies. High 52F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%51°33°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly clear conditions later at night. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°34°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°34°Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    46%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Sunny. High around 80F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:37 AM6:26 PM

Map