Ocala

United States
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
86°
74°
76°

Forecast

  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 4 AMCloudy74°
  • 5 AMCloudy74°
  • 6 AMCloudy74°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 8 AMCloudy74°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 6 PMCloudy79°
  • 7 PMCloudy78°
  • 8 PMCloudy77°
  • 9 PMCloudy76°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%86°74°Night - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%82°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%83°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%86°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%84°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%87°71°Rain today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%88°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:06 AM7:52 PM

Map