Fort Lauderdale

United States
FairMostly Sunny
91°
80°
89°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms85°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms86°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms87°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy86°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°80°Night - Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 82 °F (27.8 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°81°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°83°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 83 °F (28.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%89°83°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 83 °F (28.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°83°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 83 °F (28.3 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°82°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 82 °F (27.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°82°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 82 °F (27.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%89°81°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%89°81°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%90°81°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    100°
  • Humidity
    60%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 82 °F (27.8 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:45 AM8:08 PM

Map