New Castle

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
71°
73°

Forecast

  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 2 AMScattered Showers72°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 10 AMCloudy75°
  • 11 AMShowers76°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 9 PMFair73°
  • 10 PMFair72°
  • 11 PMFair71°
  • 12 AMFair69°
  • 1 AMFair68°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%78°71°Night - Heavy rain with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to N. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°64°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%72°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%87°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°70°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%89°72°Partly cloudy today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%87°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Heavy rain with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to N. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:31 AM7:32 PM

Map