My Locations

  • Click star button to save cities
  • Bear

    United States
    CloudyCloudy
    47°
    36°
    41°

    Forecast

    • 8 PMCloudy41°
    • 9 PMCloudy40°
    • 10 PMCloudy40°
    • 11 PMCloudy40°
    • 12 AMCloudy41°
    • 1 AMCloudy41°
    • 2 AMShowers41°
    • 3 AMShowers40°
    • 4 AMShowers40°
    • 5 AMShowers39°
    • 6 AMCloudy39°
    • 7 AMCloudy40°
    • 8 AMMostly Cloudy42°
    • 9 AMMostly Cloudy45°
    • 10 AMPartly Cloudy47°
    • 11 AMPartly Cloudy49°
    • 12 PMPartly Cloudy52°
    • 1 PMPartly Cloudy53°
    • 2 PMPartly Cloudy53°
    • 3 PMMostly Cloudy52°
    • 4 PMMostly Cloudy50°
    • 5 PMMostly Cloudy47°
    • 6 PMMostly Cloudy45°
    • 7 PMMostly Cloudy43°
    • 8 PMMostly Cloudy41°
    Sunday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%47°36°Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 40 °F (4.4 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
    Monday
    ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%53°38°Showers today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
    Tuesday
    ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%48°37°Showers today with a high of 48 °F (8.9 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
    Wednesday
     Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%50°42°Scattered showers today with a high of 50 °F (10.0 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
    Thursday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%47°35°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 47 °F (8.3 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
    Friday
    Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%37°26°Partly cloudy today with a high of 37 °F (2.8 °C) and a low of 26 °F (-3.3 °C).
    Saturday
    FairPrecipitation: 0%0%37°22°Mostly sunny today with a high of 37 °F (2.8 °C) and a low of 22 °F (-5.6 °C).
    Sunday
    Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%40°24°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 40 °F (4.4 °C) and a low of 24 °F (-4.4 °C).
    Monday
    Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%44°31°Partly cloudy today with a high of 44 °F (6.7 °C) and a low of 31 °F (-0.6 °C).
    Tuesday
    Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 35%35%46°29°Rain and snow today with a high of 46 °F (7.8 °C) and a low of 29 °F (-1.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.

    Precipitation

    Night
    Overnight
    Early Morning
    Morning
    Precipitation: 0%0%
    Precipitation: 55%55%
    Precipitation: 45%45%
    Precipitation: 0%0%

    Wind & Pressure

    Wind

    2 mph SSW

    Barometer

    30.1 inches

    Details

    Cloudy
    • Feels like
      43°
    • Humidity
      60%
    • Visibility
      10.00 miles
    • UV Index
      0 (Low)

    Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 40 °F (4.4 °C).

    Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

    Sun & Moon

    Waxing Crescent
    Waxing Crescent
    7:08 AM4:39 PM

    Map