Quinebaug

United States
ShowersShowers
84°
64°
71°

Forecast

  • 10 PMShowers70°
  • 11 PMShowers69°
  • 12 AMShowers69°
  • 1 AMCloudy68°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 3 AMCloudy67°
  • 4 AMCloudy66°
  • 5 AMCloudy66°
  • 6 AMCloudy65°
  • 7 AMShowers66°
  • 8 AMCloudy67°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thundershowers69°
  • 10 AMCloudy70°
  • 11 AMCloudy70°
  • 12 PMCloudy71°
  • 1 PMCloudy72°
  • 2 PMCloudy72°
  • 3 PMCloudy73°
  • 4 PMCloudy72°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy65°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°64°Night - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%73°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%74°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%77°66°Scattered showers today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%83°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%80°61°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:40 AM8:08 PM

Map