Plainville

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
83°
69°
81°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 5 AMCloudy72°
  • 6 AMCloudy70°
  • 7 AMCloudy71°
  • 8 AMCloudy72°
  • 9 AMCloudy73°
  • 10 AMCloudy73°
  • 11 AMShowers74°
  • 12 PMCloudy75°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%83°69°Partly cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%78°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%77°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°64°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%87°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°69°Scattered showers today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%85°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:44 AM8:11 PM

Map