El Paso

United States
ShowersShowers
65°
52°
65°

Forecast

  • 3 PMShowers64°
  • 4 PMShowers64°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 6 PMCloudy63°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PMCloudy58°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%65°52°Showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to N.Night - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%66°44°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%69°48°Thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%73°46°Rain today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%77°46°Mostly sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%77°48°Mostly sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%77°49°Mostly sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%78°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 15%15%78°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%78°50°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph North

Barometer

23.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    49%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to N.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:22 AM7:40 PM

Map