Trinchera

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
90°
58°
65°

Forecast

  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 AMFair83°
  • 12 PMFair86°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 5 PMCloudy75°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy59°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°58°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High near 90F. N winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%90°60°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°60°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 91F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°60°Sunshine and some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°59°Sunshine and some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°58°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%85°59°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°61°Sunshine. High 91F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%92°61°Mostly sunny skies. High 92F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°60°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 91F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High near 90F. N winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:55 AM8:09 PM

Map