Monte Vista

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
79°
55°
77°

Forecast

  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMShowers78°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 4 PMCloudy76°
  • 5 PMCloudy74°
  • 6 PMCloudy73°
  • 7 PMShowers71°
  • 8 PMShowers68°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 2 AMFair54°
  • 3 AMClear52°
  • 4 AMClear51°
  • 5 AMClear52°
  • 6 AMClear51°
  • 7 AMSunny55°
  • 8 AMSunny59°
  • 9 AMSunny64°
  • 10 AMSunny69°
  • 11 AMSunny74°
  • 12 PMFair79°
  • 1 PMFair83°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 0%0%79°55°Mostly cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%87°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%84°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%85°54°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%82°50°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%82°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%80°53°Rain today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%76°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°50°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

22.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    35%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:04 AM8:18 PM

Map