Manassa

United States
ClearClear
83°
49°
51°

Forecast

  • 6 AMClear49°
  • 7 AMSunny52°
  • 8 AMSunny58°
  • 9 AMSunny65°
  • 10 AMFair70°
  • 11 AMFair75°
  • 12 PMFair79°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 4 PMShowers80°
  • 5 PMCloudy79°
  • 6 PMCloudy76°
  • 7 PMCloudy74°
  • 8 PMCloudy70°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms63°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms60°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms59°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers58°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%83°49°Sunny with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%80°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%85°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%79°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%74°52°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%72°53°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%75°48°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%75°49°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

22.8 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM8:13 PM

Map