Franktown

United States
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
62°
51°
55°

Forecast

  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 7 PMShowers54°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 3 AMFair48°
  • 4 AMFair48°
  • 5 AMFair48°
  • 6 AMFair48°
  • 7 AMFair49°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PMShowers63°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 85%85%62°51°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°45°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%70°49°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%74°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%79°48°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%78°49°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%79°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%78°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°49°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

23.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.52 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:21 AM7:41 PM

Map