Eads

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
77°
57°
77°

Forecast

  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 11 AMFair72°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy79°
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%77°57°Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°59°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°58°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%87°61°Partly cloudy and windy. High 87F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°60°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%93°59°Sunshine and some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°59°Mainly sunny. High 91F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°55°Mainly sunny. High 86F. W winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°57°Mainly sunny. High 88F. NNW winds shifting to SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 57F. SE winds shifting to NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°54°A mainly sunny sky. High around 90F. NNW winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 54F. ESE winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    50%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:18 AM7:23 PM

Map