Antonito

United States

Forecast

  • 10 AMSunny69°
  • 11 AMSunny73°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMFair60°
  • 1 AMFair59°
  • 2 AMFair58°
  • 3 AMFair56°
  • 4 AMFair54°
  • 5 AMClear53°
  • 6 AMClear52°
  • 7 AMSunny55°
  • 8 AMSunny61°
  • 9 AMFair66°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%81°50°Sunny early then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 81F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 50F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°50°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 82F. SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°52°Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 82F. NNE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%82°52°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%80°52°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 80F. NE winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%76°51°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%72°51°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 72F. NNE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%72°50°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 72F. NE winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%74°50°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low near 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°50°Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low around 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 51%51%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    33%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Sunny early then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 81F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 50F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM8:13 PM

Map