Garner

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
91°
75°
78°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy74°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°75°Night - Partly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNE at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%85°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°66°Sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°63°Sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°63°Sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%90°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%90°73°Mostly sunny today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%92°73°Sunny today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%92°75°Partly cloudy today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%91°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph North

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNE at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:39 AM7:34 PM

Map