Dennard

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
71°
84°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 3 PMShowers83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy83°
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°71°Partly cloudy with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to E.Night - Partly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%85°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%87°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%90°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%85°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%83°66°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%83°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%83°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%84°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to E.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:37 AM7:42 PM

Map