San Simon

United States
CloudyCloudy
70°
59°
70°

Forecast

  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers69°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMFair64°
  • 1 AMFair63°
  • 2 AMFair63°
  • 3 AMFair62°
  • 4 AMFair61°
  • 5 AMClear61°
  • 6 AMSunny60°
  • 7 AMSunny65°
  • 8 AMSunny69°
  • 9 AMSunny73°
  • 10 AMFair77°
  • 11 AMFair79°
  • 12 PMFair81°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMFair78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%70°59°Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, with mainly clear skies after midnight. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°59°Mostly sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High around 85F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°60°Mostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 83F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low around 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°60°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°60°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°60°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°61°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°62°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 87F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°61°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 88F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°61°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 87F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, with mainly clear skies after midnight. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:48 AM6:47 PM

Map