Wainwright

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
38°
34°
38°

Forecast

  • 11 PMWindy38°
  • 12 AMWindy38°
  • 1 AMWindy37°
  • 2 AMWindy37°
  • 3 AMWindy36°
  • 4 AMFair36°
  • 5 AMClear35°
  • 6 AMClear35°
  • 7 AMClear35°
  • 8 AMClear34°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy35°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 12 PMCloudy38°
  • 1 PMShowers39°
  • 2 PMShowers40°
  • 3 PMShowers40°
  • 4 PMShowers40°
  • 5 PMShowers40°
  • 6 PMShowers41°
  • 7 PMCloudy42°
  • 8 PMCloudy42°
  • 9 PMCloudy42°
  • 10 PMCloudy43°
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%38°34°Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 34F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%41°41°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 41F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°35°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 35F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%45°33°Mainly sunny. High around 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 33F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%41°33°Partly cloudy. High 41F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%36°31°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%33°30°Mostly cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%33°28°Considerable cloudiness. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 28F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%33°29°Partly cloudy skies. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 29F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%33°29°A few clouds from time to time. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    27°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 34F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
8:47 AM8:10 PM

Map