Unalaska

United States
CloudyCloudy
54°
52°
54°

Forecast

  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMCloudy54°
  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMCloudy53°
  • 6 AMCloudy54°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMCloudy53°
  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMCloudy53°
  • 11 AMCloudy54°
  • 12 PMCloudy55°
  • 1 PMCloudy56°
  • 2 PMCloudy56°
  • 3 PMCloudy57°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMShowers57°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy56°
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°52°Mostly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°52°Cloudy skies. High 57F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°52°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°54°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°54°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°53°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°53°Mainly cloudy. High 57F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°53°Rain likely. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°53°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 57F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies with periods of light rain after midnight. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 16%16%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:59 AM10:15 PM

Map