Tyonek

United States
ShowersShowers
58°
54°
56°

Forecast

  • 9 AMShowers56°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers56°
  • 2 PMShowers57°
  • 3 PMShowers58°
  • 4 PMShowers58°
  • 5 PMShowers58°
  • 6 PMShowers57°
  • 7 PMShowers57°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PMShowers56°
  • 11 PMShowers56°
  • 12 AMShowers56°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMCloudy55°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%58°54°Periods of rain. High 58F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%63°50°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%68°54°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%69°53°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 69F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°52°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 64F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 52F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°50°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 62F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%61°51°Plentiful sunshine. High 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°50°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 95%95%
Precipitation: 90%90%
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 95%95%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. High 58F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Rain. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:38 AM9:34 PM

Map