Teller

United States
FairMostly Sunny
65°
45°
65°

Forecast

  • 3 PMSunny66°
  • 4 PMSunny66°
  • 5 PMSunny65°
  • 6 PMSunny64°
  • 7 PMSunny62°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMFair53°
  • 1 AMFair51°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 1 PMFair56°
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°45°Abundant sunshine. High near 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low near 45F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°48°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 48F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°49°Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%52°44°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°41°Overcast. High 51F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 41F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°44°Partly cloudy. High 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 44F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%51°47°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 47F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%52°47°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 47F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°48°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 48F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%54°48°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NNE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High near 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low near 45F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:38 AM0:46 PM

Map