Takotna

United States
CloudyCloudy
66°
49°
49°

Forecast

  • 2 AMCloudy51°
  • 3 AMCloudy50°
  • 4 AMFoggy49°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 AMShowers58°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 PMShowers61°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PMShowers63°
  • 4 PMShowers63°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers64°
  • 7 PMShowers64°
  • 8 PMShowers64°
  • 9 PMShowers62°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 AMFair57°
  • 1 AMFair55°
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%66°49°Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly clear conditions later at night. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°50°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°51°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°53°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%66°52°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%58°48°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°48°Cloudy with periods of rain. High around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°46°Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°49°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°49°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 76%76%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph SSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Rain showers early with mostly clear conditions later at night. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:21 AM11:38 PM

Map