Shungnak

United States
FairMostly Sunny
73°
52°
73°

Forecast

  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy71°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°52°Mostly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°55°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 74F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low near 55F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°51°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain after midnight. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%54°45°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°43°Mostly cloudy skies. High around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°42°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 42F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°45°Partly cloudy. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°46°Cloudy with showers. High 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%60°47°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°49°Mostly cloudy skies. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    34%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:33 AM0:36 PM

Map