Shaktoolik

United States
FairMostly Sunny
63°
50°
50°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy53°
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°50°Mostly cloudy. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°51°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%54°49°Periods of rain. High 54F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 49F. WSW winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%53°49°Rain. High 53F. N winds shifting to SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 49F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%53°44°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°48°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 48F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%54°50°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low near 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°51°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 56F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%57°51°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 57F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%58°51°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy. High 63F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:32 AM0:11 PM

Map