Sand Point

United States
CloudyCloudy
59°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMCloudy55°
  • 5 AMCloudy55°
  • 6 AMCloudy56°
  • 7 AMCloudy56°
  • 8 AMCloudy56°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMCloudy57°
  • 11 AMCloudy57°
  • 12 PMCloudy58°
  • 1 PMCloudy58°
  • 2 PMCloudy59°
  • 3 PMCloudy59°
  • 4 PMCloudy59°
  • 5 PMCloudy59°
  • 6 PMShowers59°
  • 7 PMCloudy59°
  • 8 PMCloudy58°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy56°
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°55°Cloudy. High 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast. Low around 55F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°54°Cloudy. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°55°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°56°Cloudy. High 62F. Winds light and variable.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%62°55°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°55°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°55°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°55°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°54°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°54°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 22%22%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. High 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Overcast. Low around 55F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:34 AM9:53 PM

Map