Red Devil

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
59°
47°
59°

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers58°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 3 AMFair52°
  • 4 AMFair50°
  • 5 AMFair49°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 8 AMFair51°
  • 9 AMFair54°
  • 10 AMFair56°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy66°
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%59°47°A shower or two around the area early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 69F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Partly cloudy. High near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°50°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°50°Mostly cloudy. High 63F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%57°48°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%54°45°Periods of rain. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%56°44°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%57°45°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 45F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°46°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A shower or two around the area early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:38 AM11:31 PM

Map