Point Lay

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
58°
42°
45°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 10 AMCloudy50°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 1 PMCloudy57°
  • 2 PMCloudy56°
  • 3 PMCloudy55°
  • 4 PMCloudy55°
  • 5 PMCloudy54°
  • 6 PMCloudy53°
  • 7 PMCloudy51°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMFair46°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy45°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°42°Partly cloudy skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%60°47°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High around 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°42°Cloudy with showers. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°40°Cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low near 40F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%45°39°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 45F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%46°41°Cloudy with showers. High 46F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 41F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°44°Cloudy. High 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain after midnight. Low 44F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°42°Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°43°Cloudy skies. High 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%55°44°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 44F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    42°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
0:00 AM0:00 AM

Map