Petersville

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
63°
48°
63°

Forecast

  • 3 PMShowers62°
  • 4 PMShowers61°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PMShowers59°
  • 7 PMShowers58°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 5 AMCloudy49°
  • 6 AMCloudy49°
  • 7 AMCloudy50°
  • 8 AMCloudy52°
  • 9 AMCloudy54°
  • 10 AMCloudy56°
  • 11 AMCloudy58°
  • 12 PMCloudy59°
  • 1 PMCloudy61°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy63°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°48°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%66°49°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°50°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%64°50°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain. Low near 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%58°49°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%57°47°Periods of rain. High 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 47F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°45°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 45F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°47°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°48°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°48°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 18%18%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:08 AM11:08 PM

Map