Pelican

United States

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny52°
  • 2 PMSunny53°
  • 3 PMSunny54°
  • 4 PMSunny56°
  • 5 PMSunny53°
  • 6 PMSunny50°
  • 7 PMClear46°
  • 8 PMClear41°
  • 9 PMClear39°
  • 10 PMClear39°
  • 11 PMFair38°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 9 AMCloudy40°
  • 10 AMCloudy43°
  • 11 AMCloudy45°
  • 12 PMCloudy47°
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%51°36°Abundant sunshine. High 51F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few passing clouds. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%49°39°Cloudy. High 49F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast. Low 39F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%48°38°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 38F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%48°35°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°35°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 49F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%47°35°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 35F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%47°35°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%47°39°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 39F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%45°39°Rain likely. High near 45F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 39F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°39°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 39F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    49%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High 51F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waxing Crescent
Waxing Crescent
7:10 AM6:36 PM

Map