Noorvik

United States
FoggyFog
60°
50°
55°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 1 PMCloudy58°
  • 2 PMCloudy59°
  • 3 PMCloudy59°
  • 4 PMCloudy60°
  • 5 PMCloudy60°
  • 6 PMCloudy59°
  • 7 PMShowers59°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PMShowers56°
  • 11 PMShowers56°
  • 12 AMShowers56°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers52°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°50°Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Occasional rain. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°42°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High near 55F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%50°44°Rain. High around 50F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°41°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 59F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 49F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°50°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°50°Cloudy. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°51°Overcast. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°51°Overcast. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°52°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 34%34%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Foggy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    0.31 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Occasional rain. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:00 AM0:41 PM

Map