Nikolski

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
54°
51°
51°

Forecast

  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 5 AMCloudy52°
  • 6 AMCloudy52°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMCloudy53°
  • 9 AMShowers53°
  • 10 AMShowers53°
  • 11 AMShowers53°
  • 12 PMCloudy53°
  • 1 PMCloudy53°
  • 2 PMCloudy54°
  • 3 PMCloudy54°
  • 4 PMCloudy53°
  • 5 PMCloudy53°
  • 6 PMCloudy53°
  • 7 PMCloudy53°
  • 8 PMCloudy53°
  • 9 PMCloudy52°
  • 10 PMCloudy52°
  • 11 PMCloudy52°
  • 12 AMShowers52°
  • 1 AMCloudy52°
  • 2 AMCloudy52°
  • 3 AMCloudy52°
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%54°51°Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%54°50°Cloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low near 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°50°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°51°Considerable cloudiness. High around 55F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%56°53°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain likely. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°52°Occasional rain. High near 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°52°Periods of rain. High near 55F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°52°Rain likely. High near 55F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°51°Periods of rain. High near 55F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°51°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 38%38%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:29 AM11:12 PM

Map