Nikolai

United States
CloudyCloudy
64°
49°
61°

Forecast

  • 2 PMShowers61°
  • 3 PMShowers62°
  • 4 PMShowers63°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers64°
  • 7 PMShowers63°
  • 8 PMShowers62°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy63°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%64°49°Rain. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 69F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°49°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°47°Sunny skies. High near 65F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°46°Mainly sunny. High around 65F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°47°Sunny. High 66F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%65°48°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 65F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by some light rain later at night. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%63°49°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%63°48°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Rain. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:46 AM9:50 PM

Map