Meyers Chuck

United States
ShowersShowers
59°
53°
57°

Forecast

  • 2 PMShowers57°
  • 3 PMShowers57°
  • 4 PMCloudy58°
  • 5 PMCloudy58°
  • 6 PMCloudy58°
  • 7 PMCloudy57°
  • 8 PMCloudy56°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMShowers57°
  • 12 AMShowers56°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers56°
  • 3 AMShowers56°
  • 4 AMShowers56°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMCloudy55°
  • 8 AMCloudy56°
  • 9 AMCloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy59°
  • 11 AMCloudy60°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy62°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°53°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°54°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds light and variable.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°53°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%62°51°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%63°50°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%59°53°Rain likely. High 59F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 53F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°53°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°53°Rain likely. High around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°52°Overcast with showers at times. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 54%54%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Overcast with rain showers at times. High 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:49 AM7:48 PM

Map