Koyuk

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
47°
42°
43°

Forecast

  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 12 PMCloudy45°
  • 1 PMCloudy45°
  • 2 PMCloudy45°
  • 3 PMCloudy46°
  • 4 PMCloudy46°
  • 5 PMCloudy47°
  • 6 PMCloudy47°
  • 7 PMCloudy47°
  • 8 PMCloudy47°
  • 9 PMCloudy46°
  • 10 PMCloudy46°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy41°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°42°A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 47F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 42F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%51°41°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°44°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 52F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%47°38°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°37°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%45°33°Mostly cloudy. High near 45F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%45°34°A few clouds from time to time. High around 45F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%45°38°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 38F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%44°38°Cloudy with showers. High 44F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 38F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%45°37°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 45F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 37F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 19%19%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

30.5 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    39°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 47F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 42F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
8:50 AM8:16 PM

Map