King Cove

United States
ShowersShowers
59°
54°
55°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers57°
  • 1 PMCloudy58°
  • 2 PMCloudy59°
  • 3 PMShowers59°
  • 4 PMShowers61°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PMShowers57°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMCloudy56°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy55°
  • 2 AMCloudy55°
  • 3 AMCloudy55°
  • 4 AMCloudy55°
  • 5 AMCloudy55°
  • 6 AMCloudy55°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AMCloudy57°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°52°Mostly cloudy. High near 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 52F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%59°55°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 59F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°55°Overcast. High around 60F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low around 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°53°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°53°Considerable cloudiness. High around 60F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 54F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°54°Occasional light rain. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°53°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 58F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°52°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 57F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Periods of rain. Low 52F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    0.19 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:42 AM9:59 PM

Map