Igiugig

United States
CloudyCloudy
55°
52°
55°

Forecast

  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMShowers54°
  • 8 AMShowers54°
  • 9 AMShowers54°
  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers57°
  • 1 PMShowers58°
  • 2 PMShowers59°
  • 3 PMShowers61°
  • 4 PMShowers61°
  • 5 PMShowers62°
  • 6 PMShowers62°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°52°Cloudy with occasional light rain . Low 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%63°51°A steady light rain early...then remaining cloudy with a few showers. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%63°52°Cloudy with showers. High 63F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 52F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%64°51°Cloudy with showers. High 64F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°52°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°50°Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later in the day. High around 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°50°Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low near 50F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°50°Cloudy with periods of light rain. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°49°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 49F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 63%63%
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 42%42%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with occasional light rain . Low 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:50 AM11:07 PM

Map