Hooper Bay

United States

Forecast

  • 12 PMSunny61°
  • 1 PMSunny62°
  • 2 PMSunny63°
  • 3 PMSunny62°
  • 4 PMSunny63°
  • 5 PMSunny63°
  • 6 PMSunny64°
  • 7 PMSunny63°
  • 8 PMSunny63°
  • 9 PMSunny61°
  • 10 PMSunny60°
  • 11 PMClear59°
  • 12 AMClear58°
  • 1 AMClear57°
  • 2 AMClear56°
  • 3 AMClear55°
  • 4 AMClear54°
  • 5 AMClear54°
  • 6 AMClear53°
  • 7 AMClear53°
  • 8 AMSunny53°
  • 9 AMSunny53°
  • 10 AMSunny55°
  • 11 AMSunny56°
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°52°Abundant sunshine. High 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°53°Sunny skies. High near 65F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°52°Mainly sunny. High around 65F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 52F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%64°53°Sunshine and some clouds. High 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°53°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%59°52°Cloudy with occasional rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain likely. Low 52F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°50°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 50F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°47°Mostly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°46°Cloudy. High 51F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 46F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%52°47°Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 52F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 47F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High 64F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:52 AM10:15 PM

Map