False Pass

United States
FairMostly Clear
71°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMFair64°
  • 10 AMFair66°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMFair68°
  • 4 PMFair68°
  • 5 PMFair69°
  • 6 PMSunny70°
  • 7 PMSunny68°
  • 8 PMFair68°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°60°Sun and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%69°64°More clouds than sun. High 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 64F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%67°64°Periods of rain. High 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 64F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°63°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%67°62°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°60°Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%67°58°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 67F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°58°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°58°Mostly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%64°58°Cloudy with showers. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

10 mph NNW

Barometer

30.5 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:56 AM9:51 PM

Map