Eek

United States
ShowersShowers
56°
52°
55°

Forecast

  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers55°
  • 1 PMShowers55°
  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMShowers56°
  • 4 PMShowers56°
  • 5 PMShowers55°
  • 6 PMShowers55°
  • 7 PMShowers55°
  • 8 PMShowers55°
  • 9 PMShowers55°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PMShowers55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMShowers54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers53°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%56°52°Windy with rain likely. High 56F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 52F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%58°52°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 58F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 52F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°48°Mostly cloudy. High 63F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°48°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 59F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°51°Mostly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Periods of rain. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°54°Occasional light rain tapering to a few showers late. High around 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°54°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°55°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°54°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°53°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 61F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 95%95%
Precipitation: 92%92%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy with rain likely. High 56F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 52F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:24 AM11:23 PM

Map