Edna Bay

United States
CloudyCloudy
61°
52°
54°

Forecast

  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 4 PMFair61°
  • 5 PMFair60°
  • 6 PMFair60°
  • 7 PMFair59°
  • 8 PMFair58°
  • 9 PMFair57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy55°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°52°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%62°54°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%63°53°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 63F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°54°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°52°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%63°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%63°55°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°56°Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°56°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WNW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
4:56 AM9:04 PM

Map