Aleutians West Census Area

United States
ShowersShowers
52°
46°
52°

Forecast

  • 4 AMShowers51°
  • 5 AMShowers52°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 9 AMShowers49°
  • 10 AMShowers49°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy49°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°46°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%54°46°Partly cloudy. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%55°51°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Light rain developing after midnight. Low 51F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°53°Rain likely. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High near 55F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%55°51°Rain. High around 55F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°47°Cloudy and windy. High 52F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%52°47°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°46°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°47°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°48°Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
9:00 AM8:52 PM

Map