Dillingham

United States
CloudyCloudy
61°
54°
56°

Forecast

  • 6 AMShowers56°
  • 7 AMShowers56°
  • 8 AMShowers56°
  • 9 AMShowers56°
  • 10 AMShowers57°
  • 11 AMShowers57°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers59°
  • 2 PMShowers59°
  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PMCloudy60°
  • 5 PMCloudy60°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PMCloudy59°
  • 9 PMCloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy58°
  • 11 PMCloudy57°
  • 12 AMCloudy57°
  • 1 AMCloudy57°
  • 2 AMCloudy57°
  • 3 AMCloudy56°
  • 4 AMShowers56°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%61°54°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°48°Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 69F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°53°Mostly sunny skies. High near 70F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°53°Mainly cloudy. High 66F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%63°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%63°53°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 63F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°53°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°52°Cloudy with periods of rain. High near 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 90%90%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 18%18%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NNE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    56°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:15 AM9:55 PM

Map