Chevak

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
54°
48°
52°

Forecast

  • 2 PMCloudy53°
  • 3 PMCloudy53°
  • 4 PMCloudy53°
  • 5 PMCloudy54°
  • 6 PMCloudy53°
  • 7 PMShowers52°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMShowers50°
  • 11 PMShowers50°
  • 12 AMShowers49°
  • 1 AMShowers49°
  • 2 AMShowers49°
  • 3 AMShowers49°
  • 4 AMShowers49°
  • 5 AMShowers49°
  • 6 AMShowers49°
  • 7 AMShowers49°
  • 8 AMCloudy49°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
  • 10 AMCloudy50°
  • 11 AMCloudy51°
  • 12 PMCloudy52°
  • 1 PMCloudy54°
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°48°Cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Showers this evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°48°Overcast. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°53°Mostly cloudy. High 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°51°Cloudy. High 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%63°53°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°52°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°51°Mainly cloudy. High 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°52°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening then periods of showers after midnight. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°52°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 52F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 71%71%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

10 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Showers this evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:32 AM10:35 PM

Map