Mountain Village

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
49°
43°
46°

Forecast

  • 8 AMShowers47°
  • 9 AMShowers47°
  • 10 AMShowers47°
  • 11 AMShowers48°
  • 12 PMShowers48°
  • 1 PMShowers48°
  • 2 PMShowers49°
  • 3 PMShowers48°
  • 4 PMShowers49°
  • 5 PMShowers49°
  • 6 PMShowers48°
  • 7 PMShowers47°
  • 8 PMShowers46°
  • 9 PMShowers45°
  • 10 PMShowers45°
  • 11 PMShowers44°
  • 12 AMShowers44°
  • 1 AMWindy44°
  • 2 AMWindy45°
  • 3 AMWindy45°
  • 4 AMWindy45°
  • 5 AMWindy45°
  • 6 AMWindy45°
  • 7 AMCloudy45°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%49°43°Windy with rain likely. High 49F. Winds ESE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy and windy. Periods of light rain early. Low 43F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%48°43°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 48F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 43F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°42°Partly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 42F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%47°42°Partly cloudy during the morning followed by cloudy and windy conditions in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy and windy with showers developing late. Low 42F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°44°Overcast with showers. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds SE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%47°44°Showers in the morning, becoming a steady rain in the afternoon. Windy. High 47F. Winds ESE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%46°42°Cloudy and windy with periods of light rain. High 46F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of light rain. Low 42F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%46°41°Windy. Showers in the morning becoming widely scattered in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with showers. Becoming windy overnight. Low 41F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%46°41°Windy with a few showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low 41F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%44°40°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 64%64%
Precipitation: 85%85%
Precipitation: 90%90%
Precipitation: 75%75%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph ESE

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    38°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy with rain likely. High 49F. Winds ESE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Cloudy and windy. Periods of light rain early. Low 43F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waxing Crescent
Waxing Crescent
9:13 AM8:32 PM

Map