10%35°34°Cloudy and windy. Low 34F. Winds SSE at 35 to 50 mph.
20%38°30°Windy with periods of rain. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%34°30°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low near 30F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.
80%37°34°Windy with periods of rain and snow during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
30%36°28°Variable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
20%29°11°Mostly cloudy early then partly cloudy and windy later in the day. High 29F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening followed by cloudy and windy conditions late. Low 11F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
10%11°4°Overcast skies and windy. High 11F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy and windy. Low 4F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph.
10%11°5°Windy with mostly cloudy skies. High 11F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low near 5F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph.
10%11°7°Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 11F. Winds N at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Clear with gusty winds. Low 7F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph.
10%14°10°Sunny. High 14F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low near 10F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
24 mph SE
Today - Cloudy and windy. Low 34F. Winds SSE at 35 to 50 mph.