Brevig Mission

United States
CloudyCloudy
46°
35°
35°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 7 AMCloudy37°
  • 8 AMCloudy37°
  • 9 AMCloudy38°
  • 10 AMCloudy39°
  • 11 AMCloudy40°
  • 12 PMCloudy41°
  • 1 PMShowers42°
  • 2 PMShowers43°
  • 3 PMShowers44°
  • 4 PMShowers45°
  • 5 PMShowers45°
  • 6 PMShowers45°
  • 7 PMShowers45°
  • 8 PMShowers45°
  • 9 PMShowers45°
  • 10 PMShowers45°
  • 11 PMShowers45°
  • 12 AMShowers45°
  • 1 AMShowers46°
  • 2 AMShowers45°
  • 3 AMShowers45°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%46°35°Cloudy this morning, then windy with periods of showers this afternoon. High 46F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low 43F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%45°41°Windy with rain showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°45°Light rain early. Then remaining cloudy. High 49F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low around 45F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°45°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 49F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast skies and windy. Low near 45F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph.
Saturday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°43°Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High 49F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Gusty winds early. Low 43F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%47°40°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low near 40F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°38°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 38F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%45°36°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High around 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%44°37°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 37F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%43°37°Partly cloudy. High 43F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 37F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 99%99%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 37%37%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    27°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy this morning, then windy with periods of showers this afternoon. High 46F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low 43F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
9:06 AM8:45 PM

Map