Bettles

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
73°
52°
53°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMShowers59°
  • 1 AMShowers57°
  • 2 AMShowers56°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMShowers55°
  • 8 AMShowers56°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%67°51°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°47°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°44°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%56°43°Rain likely. High 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 43F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%60°43°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%59°46°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°46°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°47°Mostly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°46°Mostly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    59%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
4:15 AM0:10 PM

Map