Aniak

United States
ShowersShowers
60°
52°
55°

Forecast

  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMShowers56°
  • 7 AMShowers55°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
  • 11 AMShowers56°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers56°
  • 2 PMShowers57°
  • 3 PMShowers58°
  • 4 PMCloudy59°
  • 5 PMCloudy60°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PMCloudy59°
  • 9 PMCloudy58°
  • 10 PMCloudy57°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°52°Cloudy with showers. High around 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%55°50°Rain likely. High near 55F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low around 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°46°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 46F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°47°Considerable cloudiness. High 63F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°47°Mostly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 47F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%60°48°Mainly cloudy. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°53°Mainly cloudy. High 69F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°53°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°52°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 64%64%
Precipitation: 49%49%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with showers. High around 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:01 AM11:25 PM

Map