Alaska

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
48°
38°
44°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 5 PMCloudy47°
  • 6 PMShowers48°
  • 7 PMShowers47°
  • 8 PMShowers48°
  • 9 PMShowers48°
  • 10 PMShowers48°
  • 11 PMShowers47°
  • 12 AMShowers47°
  • 1 AMShowers47°
  • 2 AMShowers46°
  • 3 AMShowers46°
  • 4 AMShowers45°
  • 5 AMShowers44°
  • 6 AMShowers44°
  • 7 AMShowers43°
  • 8 AMShowers43°
  • 9 AMShowers43°
  • 10 AMShowers43°
  • 11 AMShowers41°
  • 12 PMShowers41°
  • 1 PMShowers40°
  • 2 PMShowers39°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%48°38°Showers this morning becoming a steady light rain during the afternoon hours. High 48F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%44°37°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 44F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain likely. Low 37F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%44°36°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 44F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain likely. Low 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%43°33°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°36°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%51°37°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%51°35°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°37°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 54F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 37F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°38°Mostly cloudy. High around 55F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening then periods of showers after midnight. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%56°39°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 90%90%
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 71%71%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    44°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers this morning becoming a steady light rain during the afternoon hours. High 48F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:04 AM10:59 PM

Map